Eastern Pacific orders aframax tankers at Hanjin Subic
Idan Ofer's Eastern Pacific Shipping has ordered a pair of aframax tankers at Hanjin Heavy Industries & Construction's (HHIC) Subic Bay yard in the Philippines. The Singapore-based shipping company has signed for two 115,000-dwt crude carriers at the ...
Category: Container Shipping Tags:
- 1Oil Tankers to Cruise Ships Powered by LNG Offer Hope on Glut - GCaptain
- 1Maersk Line separates tech divisions to drive digitalization - JOC.com
- 1Shipping movements - Times of Malta
- 1DryShips Inc: Repays Last Third Party Loan And Updates On Stock Issuance
- 1Nordisk slips into the red as dispute numbers fall - TradeWinds (subscription)